Performance of a Structural Technical Consulting Engineers assignment in BIM, as part of the rehabilitation project for the office building at 192, avenue Charles de Gaulle in Neuilly-sur-Seine.
The project’s principal challenges, in compliance with planning and budgetary constraints, are as follows:
– Enhance the prestige of the real estate asset, seeking to position it in premium and international rankings;
– Restructure the single unit currently classified as a high-rise building into a building classified as high-rise, a building governed by the French Code du Travail (Employment Code), and a car park,
– Ensure the building complex complies with regulations (Fire Safety, disabled access, Eurocodes, etc.).
The major technical constraints relating to the Structure contract are as follows:
– site-related constraints: urban site, close to RER A rapid transit underground line, close to the River Seine
– constraint in respect of the existing building: to be brought into compliance with the Eurocodes
– optimisation of reinforcements of the existing building and the expansion works in compliance with the Architect’s scheme and the project budget.