Construction of a new “digital” and “connected” multidisciplinary high school in the commune of Gragnague. This project involves an establishment of approximately 1,400 pupils capable of expansion to 1,800 pupils with:
– General and technological education streams,
– Vocational streams,
– Post-Baccalaureate streams (BTS (advanced vocational training certificate), Digital Systems and Negotiation – Customer Relations),
– A canteen with preparation on the premises,
– A boarding facility with 64 places,
– Sports facilities belonging to the high school.
The studies were undertaken using BIM.