7-storey building rehabilitation project, extension on 2 levels. Building comprising two blocks built separately and subsequently joined.
The work on the building comprises:
– upgrading of the basement levels and enhancement of the two patios,
– upgrading of spaces to current accessibility and fire standards,
– upgrading and total redesign of office floor plates,
– creation of a residential zone and a CINASPIC (premises for public or communal services),
– creation of extensive green areas on the roofs and gardens.
TERRELL is involved in the project management consortium for all technical packages in respect of HVAC, Fire, Plumbing, High Voltage, Low Voltage, Fire Safety Systems, but also structural and facade engineering consultancy.